[Peace-discuss] Hmm. Should we do shouts-out for conscientious objectors, or peace workers?

taber, merlin m-taber at illinois.edu
Tue Nov 12 17:37:41 UTC 2013

Stuart Levy thank you for noting this example of our creeping militarization of everything, a great irritation to me.  AS TO THE SHOUT-OUT  sorry to say I am so far behind the curve that I don't know what that is.  If there is some way to go on record as thinking we might recognize those who refused to kill as a model for a more constructive way to handle conflict I am all for it and would try to contribute.  I will look at the links you give and try to see what might be done.
    Merlin Taber