[Peace-discuss] [CentralILJwJ] Campus labor protest tomorrow Sept. 12

Joe Berry joeberry at igc.org
Wed Sep 11 15:49:21 UTC 2013

Sounds like you all are busy as usual. Keep up the good work. helena and I enjoy following what you are up to. We are both enmeshed in the fight to save City College of SF from the accreditors fronting for the Lumina/Gates/Broad foundations of the world, patly in league with  Obama admin, I fear. How about those fast-foodies? Anyone from Chambana at the AFL-CIO convention?

In solidarity,

Joe Berry