[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] News Gazette article on 9/11 Truth Conference, Sept. 22, Urbana Free Library

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 08:19:09 UTC 2013

Jim,

Why don't you explain your connection to this American Free Press, Barnes
Review event featuring Douglas Lind Rokke along with Holocaust deniers - I
expect you also like the video The Plane Truth produced by David von
Kleist, the master-of-ceremonies of this event.

Neo Nazi American Free Press/The Barnes Review convention
http://www.chairmanofnordwave.blogspot.com

Roger