[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] News Gazette article on 9/11 Truth Conference, Sept. 22, Urbana Free Library

Stephen Francis stephenf1113 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 18 13:23:14 UTC 2013

Just to remind everyone, The Midwest 9/11 Truth Conference is about focusing on the evidence of the crime committed on 9/11 and not about defending ourselves from attacks of anti-Semitism....and will be conducted as such.

My response (below) to Rog47 on News Gazette comments...

In response to your allegation that this conference has a connection to neo-Nazis I can easily and comfortably reply that there is none.  What I care about is what really happened on 9/11 and know the official version is total bunk.  At no point will we ask for any donations and not because of library rules.  There is not a shred of advertising monetary profit on any of my websites and I was the sole decision maker on choosing the Urbana Free Library for the conference. Jim Fetzer had absolutely no input on this decision that was made before he and began communicating.  I'm grateful to the UFL for having the room available in a society that holds great value in free speech. (Well, at least according to the Constitution)
You will find no affiliations to any national organizations on my part.   You can search my past till the cows come home and all you'll find is a life of a dirt poor ex-musician peace activist.  I'm in my sixties now but when I was 18 years old my life was turned upside down because of the fraudulent (Gulf of Tonkin Resolution) Vietnam War.  I volunteered for the draft in 1969 and served in the Army at Fort Hood, Texas.  I didn't go to Vietnam but saw many of the destroyed empty-of-life heroin addicts returning from Vietnam and because of this and many other experiences in the Army became a highly active antiwar activist.  I think you see my point here and do not need to expand on this.  Luckily I came out of it understanding that the Vietnam War was just another gear in the war-profit machine.
When 9/11 occurred I was puzzled by it as were most.  But when Bush and Cheney started talking about invading Iraq, old memories of the Vietnam War came welling to the surface.  I started poking around on the internet trying to figure why we were talkng about another war and soon realized that I was just looking at a replay of the Vietnam War.
To cut to the chase here, in my research on the events of 9/11 and the research of millions of people all over the world have consistently led to only a few places and countries.  It soon became apparent that 'the war-profit machine' was well oiled and ready to go back into action.   The highest percentage ever of dual Israeli-American citizens occupied the closest positions to Bush and Cheney in the decision to invade Iraq and Afghanistan.  Why are we Israel's mercenaries?
And if you keep digging you find significant events and documents that affect great change in the course of civilization.  One of those documents is the Balfour Declaration.
Wikipedia Balfour Declaration "His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."
It is an extraordinary document that is completely relevant to the discussions over the last day on this comment section of the News Gazette.  James Fetzer and I are being accused of being anti-Semitic because everyone involved knows that the trail of tens of thousands of pieces of evidence to the heinous crime of 9/11 leads to Israel and specifically the Zionists who were the creators of this document, along with the leaders of Britain and America.  There were 400-500 villages bulldozed out of existence and 100's of thousands killed or chased out of their homes.  Gaza.  The American Indians know exactly what I'm talking about.
We are not afraid of accusations of being anti-Semitic.  We see and fully understand what that accusaton is used for.  Our conference is about the evidence and not about defending ourselves from false attacks.
Why is it that James and I are being attacked by the Jewish community for our research and conclusions about 9/11?  Are they afraid of what will be discovered? Why is it that the so-called peace process never goes anywhere?  What are the true aims of the leaders of Israel?  If you look at a map of Palestine when the Balfour Declaration was created you will find clues to the answer.  If you look at a map of Israel in 1948, and 2005, then 2013 you will again find the answer.  If you put two and two together and make some connections to World War II and the holocaust you find more evidence of the real aims of the leaders of Israel.  Most people know what I'm talking about here and have there own opinions on how to interpret these ideas so I won't expand on them any further.  I am a Holocaust Revisionist not denier.
It is becoming well known that all wars are cooked up to control financial and natural resources.  Forbes Magazine has reported that only .2% of the population is Jewish but 15% of billionaires are Jewish.  Just sayin'.
Just in the last week, AIPAC (formerly Zionists of America) pulled out all stops to lobby Congress to attack Syria knowing all well that a vast majority of Americans opposed the attack, but also knowing they have a death grip on Congress.  Dear God I hope they fail.  There effort is NOT consistent with " nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine"
I learned that Sen. Dick Durbin voted for a military response.
If you are going to attack me for being anti-Semitic, be careful what that attack will lead to.  There are millions of people all over the world that are putting the FACTS together.
I stand by this statement from a segment of the Jewish population in Israel:
"Jews Against Zionism is an organisation of Jews and others opposed to the Zionist movement and ideology, and to its impact on both Palestinians and Jews. We believe that the conflict in Palestine cannot be resolved without a return of Palestinian refugees and dismantlement of the Zionist structure of the state of Israel; and that this is impossible in the context of “two states“ and a re-partition of Palestine.
We advocate the only approach which can lead to peace with justice in the region; we call fro a unitary, secular and democratic Palestine, the return of Palestinian refugees, and full and equal rights for Palestinians, Israeli Jews, and all other people living in the whole of Palestine."

From Rog47 ....News Gazette
What would really cause Fetzer and friends a big problem would be if large numbers of people who oppose his claims about 9/11, Holocaust, etc. show up and question him politely.  They might even keep out the true believers if they get there and get all of the seats.  They are probably holding this event in Urbana because they want a University of Illinois connection but could not get their meeting on to the campus.  I would expect them to video the event and advertise that it was at Urbana near the University of Illinois just like Fetzer plays up his former distinguished professorial role that has nothing to do with his 9/11, etc. rants.  Do ask Fetzer about Doug Rokke and about his connection to David von Kleist the master of ceremonies at this event - he will have a lot of tap dancing to do on the head of a pin.   You might also ask him about Leuren Moret and her claims about the US having used the University of Alaska HAARP research project for
 tectonic warfare to create the Tohoku Earthquake and subsequent tsunami.  Both Rokke and Moret have been with Fetzer at prior 9/11 events, perhaps as his personally invited guests.  They also both appear in von Kleist's "Beyond Treason" and von Kleist also produced "Plane Truth".  The Nazi connection is pretty hard to deny.  No one else flies the red flag with the swastika in the center.  Neo Nazi American Free Press/The Barnes Review conventionhttp://www.chairmanofnordwave.blogspot.com
The 9/11 Truthers are really a cottage industry, but no sales, no buying, no donations are permitted by the libraries rules.  Please, do be aware of this.
You might also ask the library for the application for the room.  I would expect it to be a public record subject to disclosure under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act.  That would disclose the nature of the non-profit organization (one with an IRS 501(c)(3) designation?) has applied for the room.