[Peace-discuss] Progressive Fest 2 coming!

pat.simpson at comcast.net pat.simpson at comcast.net
Fri Feb 14 15:46:05 UTC 2014

Hi everybody. We are on for the 2nd Progressive Fest. As the attached flyer indicates, the date is Mar. 15 at the University Y from 6 to 9. Once again, it is potluck and progressive groups and individuals are invited.

Elizabeth Simpson pointed our that there were more people at the first Fest than are represented on this list. We passed around a sign up sheet, but for whatever reason we did not get contact info for all.

This said, the Fest is open to all - so feel free to invite like-minded folks who are not on this list to join in the event.

Solidarity,

Pat Simpson