[Peace-discuss] [OccupyCU] Those pesky Jew bankers who run the world have Francis in a tizzy again

ewjohnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Jul 9 00:17:06 EDT 2014

横may indeed be "Yoko" in Japanese, but it is pronounced "heng"
in Chinese and has the same meanings as in Japanese, but most commonly I hear
it used to mean a horizontal line component of a Chinese character.

The right side of the character is "huang" which gives the sound (~ heng)
and the left side is a tree which alludes to some meaning of a straight object
like a log.

And not to quibble  about it  (oh, no!)

but I think that Yoko Ono in Chinese (kanji) characters

is小野 洋子 [xiao ye yang zi (Ono Yoko)] which means "little wild ocean child".

*

Some of your Yokes are hard to bear.