[Peace-discuss] Fwd: 9/11 film and 9/11 truth…

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 26 19:36:32 UTC 2014

Perhaps Ricky is not the only one concerned with the discussion.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: March 26, 2014 6:23:50 PM CDT
To: Ricky Baldwin <baldwinricky at yahoo.com<mailto:baldwinricky at yahoo.com>>
Subject: 9/11 film and 9/11 truth…

To whomever is interested…

This is a letter I wrote some time ago to Adnan Zuberi, who has produced a film [http://vimeo.com/62521537] regarding 9/11 that has elicited considerable comment and praise.

See

http://911inacademia.com/
http://dissidentvoice.org/2013/11/911-and-academia/

Whether Francis' conference will be helpful in elucidating (or confusing) issues relevant to 9/11 I do not know. One should hear what there is to say. Terrorism, "intelligence", and war are the orders of the day it seems.

--mkb

Begin forwarded message: