[Peace-discuss] Islamic State was born in NATO camps

David Johnson via Peace-discuss peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net
Wed Oct 1 00:39:29 EDT 2014

In the words of Martin Luther King  - More true today than it was in 1967

"
Martin Luther King Jr.
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/23924.Martin_Luther_King_Jr_>
"I could never again raise my voice against the violence of the
oppressed, without having first spoken clearly to the greatest purveyor
of violence in the world today -- my own government."