[Peace-discuss] Netanyahu insulted Sen. Durbin. What will Durbin do about it?

E. W. Johnson ewj at pigsqq.org
Thu Feb 26 18:02:06 EST 2015

I dont find that Netanyahu is a pathological liar.
Pathological liars do so when there is no need to lie
and there is nothing to gain.
A pathological liar will tell a lie when the truth would work better.

Netanyahu seems to have motive regardless what he
does to or with the truth or the absence thereof
therefore I believe that you do err when calling him
a pathological liar.
*
I dont know if Carl is lying about your views.

Do you have any? (of your own?)

It's a serious question and I expect the answer to be interesting.