[Peace-discuss] Proposed flyer for AWARE demo Sat. 1 Aug.

Richard Hamilton hamilton.richard.b at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:04:01 EDT 2015

I would have to agree. The writing here is targeting an audience that is
probably already in agreement with the author. If the intention is to bring
new information to those who don't have it, I'd suggest providing more
background on the information provided in the article. But that's possibly
what you meant by "suitably edited".