[Peace-discuss] Proposed flyer for AWARE demo Sat. 1 Aug.

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 16:10:18 EDT 2015

To be frank, AWARE demos should focus on US imperialism, hegemony, provocation and war mongering. I would like to make people aware of the recent release of the Pentagon report which commits us to war in spite of the lack of aggression on the part of Russia, China, Iran etc.
Engaging in electoral distractions does not educate, it merely agitates.