[Peace-discuss] Proposed flyer for AWARE demo Sat. 1 Aug.

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 17:15:02 EDT 2015

I still think it could be good if there's a way to draw on the Alfred
McCoy commentary on the continuity of geopolitics, which Mort had posted
last month...   Though it is not close to being a page-long piece,  I'd
be happy to sift it for quotable fragments. This is the piece, again:

http://www.tomdispatch.com/post/176007/tomgram%3A_alfred_mccoy%2C_washington%27s_great_game_and_why_it%27s_failing_/