[Peace-discuss] Anyone want this book?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Nov 27 22:42:01 UTC 2018

if you were serious Bob you'd walk or Run or ride a bike or maybe a mule.

It takes energy to provide the juice for your Ford and Saudi oil contributes to its ubiquitous plastic and synthetic parts.  there's nothing in It that is not a downstream product of yer beloved Saudi oil.

as my grandpa used to say...
it's a damn Ford.