[Peace] A&R at the IMC

Pauline Bartolone alice_redqueen at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 22:09:44 CST 2001

This Wednesday's Art and Revolution group will be meeting at the IMC with
the 85% Coalition.

We are still having a potluck at 7pm, and start working at 8pm.

BRING SOME FOOD, DRINK, ETC!

PLEASE LEND/DONTATE MARKERS, PAINTS, CANVAS OR POSTER BOARD!

We needed the extra space this week so we can make the extra banners and
signs for an action that the 85% coalition is preparing for.

We we still be making buttons, working in all kinds of creative projects,
eating together, and chatting about war.

We'll see at the meeting if people still want to keep meeting at the IMC, or
if we should continue to meet at Pauline and Sarah's. We'll keep you
informed.

Thanks, Pauline