[Peace] new mtg set-up

Lisa Chason jnp at ux6.cso.uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 3 11:22:40 CDT 2002

I just want to add a few words about the new meeting set-up, especially for
those who weren't there. The idea is for people to sign up to be
responsible for choreographing a meeting.  The
person whose meeting it is doesn't have to BE the performer, speaker or
baker but does have to arrange for these things. Performance can be music,
poetry, skit, guided meditation, etc, etc.  Educational component can be a
researched presentation on a topic, a presentation in answer to a question
someone has raised,  sharing of
information you have, arranging for a guest speaker, showing and discussing
a video, leading a substantive discussion -- anything out of your
experience and expertise that you think people/the organization would
benefit from. Think of it as an on-going teach-in, and as a sharing of the
stage.

Lisa