[Peace] New U.N. resolution means no war for at least this year

charles joseph smith cjsmith2 at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 8 08:08:29 CST 2002

As you may or may not heard, we have a reprieve. War will not happen
on Iraq until
at least February. The U.N. (as I watched the Today Show on NBC) had made
a brand new resolution regarding Iraq. The new resolution tells Iraq that
it must allow unconditioned, unfettered, unrestricted access to all
Iraqi sites--even the sites Saddam Hussein regards as off-limits, such as
the presidential palaces. The time period for the warning is about 2-3
months.
If Iraq doesn't comply, military action might happen around February.

Charles Joseph Smith
URH, 101 Daniels Hall, 1010 W. Green St., #101
Urbana, IL 61801-3097
cjsmith2 at uiuc.edu
(217)332-2143
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~cjsmith2/Charles_Home_Page.html