[Peace] New U.N. resolution means no war for at least this year

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Fri Nov 8 09:37:03 CST 2002

The issue of when to do battle driven by when to wear chemical, biological,
and radiological protective gear is irrelevant as the protective gear, the
gas mask, and  MOPP/ CPOG/ JLIST suit are defective (GAO-03-137T). That is
why over 221,000 Persian Gulf War veterans who are sick now have Department
of Veterans Affairs disability ratings and over 10000 are dead.  Please
remember at end of Gulf War I in 1991 we had only a total casualty count of
760 with 294 dead. Now the VA official confirmed casualty count is over
231,000. NG and USAR are in standby right now and fast sea lift ships along
with command staff have left for Gulf.

UN just voted for Iraq to disarm of face war.

Deal was made by agreeing how to divvy up Iraq after war.