[Peace] Bill Moyers NOW PBS Fri 8/30 was great...

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Sun Sep 1 21:29:17 CDT 2002

Sorry, Folks--

Seems I'm always a day late and a message short..... By chance I caught Bill Moyers' NOW last week on PBS, and it was an excellent, rational, informative overview of the effects of poverty globally--on the environment, health, world economics/survival.

Thanks again to PBS for presentation of alternative viewpoints. Let's have more of these--we may yet save the world and its people.....

Another world is not only possible, it's a necessity.

Jenifer Cartwright