[Peace] Peace on Campus (fwd)

patton paul ppatton at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 22 21:46:42 CDT 2002

Here's the latest e-mail from Moveon.org.  Note especially, the
demonstration in Washington on Sept. 29., if anybody is able to go on
such short notice.
-Paul P.
Dr. Paul Patton
Post-Doctoral Research Associate
Beckman Institute  Rm 3027  405 N. Mathews St.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign  Urbana, Illinois 61801
work phone: (217)-265-0795   fax: (217)-244-5180
home phone: (217)-328-4064
homepage: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~ppatton/index.html

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.  It is the
source of all true art and science."
-Albert Einstein