[Peace] events on campus

sara zainab bokhari bokhari at students.uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 8 00:59:15 CST 2003

Allo All,

I almost forgot to send out the mtg time/place for Justice for Palestine
this week... so, its Monday, 7pm in the basement of the Illini Union (1401
W Green St).  We'll be mtg at the tables by the sushi place on the north
side of the building.  Anyone is welcome to join us, we'll just be
discussing plans for next semester and talking a bit about last weeks
events - it shouldnt last very long and you'll have plenty of time to get
to the Lost Film Fest at Allen hall later that night :)

happy week all,
sara b

*If you go to one demonstration and then go home, that's something, but
the people in power can live with that. What they can't live with is
sustained pressure that keeps building, organizations that keep doing
things, people that keep learning lessons from the last time and doing it
better the next time...*
                                              *Noam Chomsky*