[Peace] No Iraq War Signs

jay morris jay_morris_1 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 20:38:19 CST 2003

IMCnors and IMCnoras,

What can you tell me about the No Iraq War signs that we sometimes have at
the IMC? Every time I staff, at least one person calls or comes in looking
for the signs.  Tonight I gave two signs to someone who gave a donation of
$10 in the form of a cheque to our IMC.  But usually there aren't any signs
around and I'm not sure who to send people to.

- How much are these signs? ($5 with pole, $3 without?)
- Who does the donation go to? (UCIMC? AWARE? You?)
- If there are no signs here, who can people contact to get some?
- Some people want to order a bunch of the signs from wherever they're made.
  Who can they contact?
- Where can people get those metal posts for the signs? Are these recycled
from political campaigns? Is there a pile somewhere?

The signs are great and people love them.  Is there some way we can better
keep up with the demand for them?

Thanks so much to whoever makes these signs magically appear at our IMC!

Jay

p.s., you all rock!