[Peace] No Iraq War Signs

Carol Inskeep inskeep at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 11 21:22:33 CST 2003

this doubles as an announcement and info about the NO IRAQ WAR SIGNS

AWARE buys the signs and assembles them at a cost of about $3 per sign.
we use wire frames left over from Carl Estabrook's campaign.  folks can
get them from carol inskeep at 344-9155 or jeff sowers 384-0945.  we just
assembled 150 tonight and we'll drop some buy the IMC tomorrow with a
donation jar.  if they need to replenished, call us and we'll bring more.
checks can be made out to AWARE.  jeff has info about how to order large
quantities of the signs.  thanks for distributing these, jay and
all!

and thanks so much for all that good IMC work...  cpi