[Peace] "War is not the answer" - Sunday noon service at Channing-Murray

Jim Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Wed Jan 22 20:57:43 CST 2003

The Channing-Murray Foundation is resuming its popular noon services this
Sunday, Jan. 26. Anyone interested is welcome to attend.

Channing-Murray is located at 1209 W. Oregon (corner of Mathews and Oregon)
in Urbana, and is affiliated with the Unitarian Universalist Association.
This week's service is conducted by ministerial intern Matt Tittle. More
information about Channing-Murray can be found at
http://www.prairienet.org/channing-murray .

Jim

Here is some additional information from Matt about this Sunday's service.