[Peace] Please distribute extra flyers

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 15 11:56:59 CST 2003

I do have 2000 to 3000 extra of the half-sheet "War is coming! Act Now!"
flyers we started distributing yesterday. If you have the opportunity, won't
you consider taking some to distribute (perhaps at your church, for
instance)? I'll drop them off wherever you like. Once again, the flyer can
be viewed on the web (as an Adobe Acrobat PDF file) at:

http://salty.ncsa.uiuc.edu/act_now_final.pdf

The sooner we get the rest of these out, the better, since part of the flyer
is dedicated to events that occur today and tomorrow (including the Carle
Park vigil). Call me anytime at:

361-8644 (home)
722-8470 (cell)

Thanks