[Peace] AWARE tentative Agenda

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 10:56:13 CST 2005

AWARE meeting, as usual, this Sunday evening at 5pm at the Independent Media Center (218 West Main in Urbana).  Take a minute to consider whether there's anything you'd like to see on the agenda - a new idea, a discussion (perhaps about some of the interesting events this week, including Norman Finkelstein, Richard Clarke, the "Bonhoeffer" film etc.), or a new approach for the group (rejuvenating our Speaker's Bureau, etc.).  And let me know if I left off any working group reports.  One additional note - I hope folks are having a chance to talk up our March 19th Rally with everyone you know (Saturday, March 19th from 3-4 outdoors at One Main in Champaign).

This time I really will be facilitating.  If you can help out by bringing some snacks, please drop me an email.

News of the Week (10)
Introductions (5)
New Ideas
Working Group Reports (30)