[Peace] Fwd: CAN night of chalking postponed until Tues.

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sun Nov 11 18:06:57 CST 2007

The Campus Anti-War Network will be chalking on the Quad Tuesday night, 13 November 2007, beginning at 7:30pm.

This was originally scheduled for this evening, but with the threat of rain later tonight, they have moved it to Tuesday evening.

All are welcome to join in the chalking, at any time during the evening. Even if you just come along and talk to the chalkers ... or hold candles or flashlights or come up with things to write, ...

I know this interferes with the Mosque's "Night of Beauty" (which will be held in the Illini Union), but I myself will try to squeeze in both, especially since they are so close to each other -- one inside and the other outside.

-karen medina