[Peace] UNIVERSITY WIND TURBINE IN PERIL - TAKE ACTION NOW

Rachel Storm rstorm2 at illinois.edu
Thu Dec 11 15:14:55 CST 2008

I called, some pawn of a secretary called me back and told me that the project was not cancelled, but "postponed indefinitely." I like that rhetoric... it's pathetic.

I suggest we pass this message around to others. The secretary took down my information and is apparently doing that for everyone he calls back.

I said I'm not in secs (since I don't attend your meetings) and he found that particularly interesting, saying "it's nice that other students are taking up this issue."

I guess we need to be louder and get students from all groups to call in and flood the inbox by tomorrow. Pass it around. And be a lot meaner than I was on the phone. I'm too phone-nice.

I'm going to call again and ask for Herman.

Rachel