[Peace] Rachel MAddox on Obama's selection of Rick Warren t give inaugural address

PGregory Springer guarapero2005 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 21 03:09:48 CST 2008

There are two good aspects of Obama's choosing Rick Warren.  One, he appeases a sizable number of evangelicals.  This is no small feat, to bring them to the table.  Two, he has put gay rights on the front burner on inauguration day, rather than consigning it to the closet as has always been done in the past.  Protest is a part of keeping that issue alive.  But I wouldn't hate on Obama just yet.  He's very shrewd.

P. Gregory Springer