[Peace] Rachel MAddox on Obama's selection of Rick Warren t give inaugural address

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 21 20:56:51 CST 2008

Making plans to kill people is one thing, and of course we can't get too heavy
about that, to the point of actually saying it's unacceptable -- after all, he
hasn't really done anything yet -- but having the invocation at his inauguration
delivered by a man with controverted views on sexual ethics, now *that's*
unacceptable.  Has the man no shame?! --CGE