[Peace] Former AWARE member visiting

bdyskant at hearthstead.net bdyskant at hearthstead.net
Wed Jun 18 17:44:26 CDT 2008

Hi all,

This is Barbara Dyskant-- I was active in AWARE until a job-related move
to a fairly conservative part of rural western NY state about 5 years ago
(we're still pretty active up there).

I'm planning to attend the Sunday AWARE meeting (June 22nd) -- hope to
catch up on AWARE and get to see you folks.  I'll probably make it to the
Farmer's Market too, at least for a while.

Barbara

PS:  Please forgive me if this is too "off topic" or if I picked the wrong
list.

Also if anyone wants to reach me by phone my cell phone # is 716-307-6645.