[Peace] Re: [Peace-discuss] Amy Goodman

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 23:48:14 CST 2009

Trying to be impartial by allowing the other side to speak? DN of course has had the most sensitive reporting and most accurate stats and info about the situation -- casualties, etc, as well as giving plenty of air time to those speaking for Gaza. Haven't listened today (as yet), but noticed that the brilliant Tony Kuschner was featured.
 --Jenifer