[Peace] noon-1 Tue rally; 7-9 Tue "Palestinian Occupation: Myth and Reality"; 10-4 Wed poster exhibition; Sherman Jackson on Thu and Fri

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 27 11:08:20 CST 2009

Hello all,

AWARE is a member of UFPJ. I received a telephone call yesterday,
asking and encouraging someone from our group to participate in a UFPJ
telephone hook-up in which the anti-war effort of UFPJ would be
discussed. I offered to do so, but now I see that I have another
appointment at the time of the call in.

How about someone taking this up and then telling us what transpired.

I occurs on Thursday, 1/29, at 7:30 PM.

You would call
  218 339-4300

using access code 012809

and announce yourself as an AWARE member of U-C, perhaps explaining
that you are not me.

Mort