[Peace] 4th-of-July construction -- Ron Szoke's place, 2:00pm Saturday

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Jun 25 01:29:47 CDT 2010

Hey all,

AWARE has partially-baked plans for a 4th-of-July float,
built on Meg Miner's trailer, depicting heroes of peace and justice,
in silhouettes, raising a flag of peace -- an Iwo Jima flag-raising
kind of design.

(We'll also have placards about particular local heroes,
from Dorothy Day to John Lee Johnson.)

Can you help, with design or construction, work or advice?
Our next work time is this Saturday at Ron Szoke's home:

   2:00 PM  Saturday, June 26th
   105 E. McHenry St., Urbana
	(about 1/4 mi N of Windsor, between Race and Vine)

We have some ideas, some materials and tools, and Meg's trailer.
We won't likely finish that day, but hope to at least have a structure
that'll hold up the artwork.

Thanks ...

   Stuart

believed to be clean.