[Peace] 4th-of-July construction -- Ron Szoke's place, 2:00pm Saturday

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 08:47:47 CDT 2010

You probably already know the parade goes the opposite direction this year, but here's the official word, copied from the CCFC website:Parade RouteThe parade begins near First & Florida. Continues East on Florida to Lincoln Ave. then proceeds North on Lincoln Ave to California. Parade units turn onto Illinois street to disperse and exit area at Goodwin Ave. I tried to find the order of floats but that's not posted yet. --Jenifer