[Peace] Book reading about racial healing (3pm Fri July 9th, IUBookstore)

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sat Jun 26 21:00:51 CDT 2010

Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:54:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Helen Katz <hnkatz2 at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Book reading about racial healing
To: aware at anti-war.net

I met a couple of you today at the Farmer's Market and promised to send information about this book reading.

The Illini Union Bookstore on campus has scheduled a reading/discussion/signing
of "Longing: Stories of Racial Healing," by Baha'i authors Phyllis and Gene
Unterschuetz, http://www.storiesofracialhealing.com/, for 3:00 pm on Friday,
July 9. The book is a very candid and personal (and therefore universal) look
at the challenges we all have in confronting our own (often unconscious)
racism.

The Events Coordinator at the bookstore will send announcements of the reading
to any email addresses I can provide, and promises that these addresses will
not be saved or used for anything else. If you'd like someone to get an
announcement about the event, please send the address to me right.

 Thank you,
Helen Katz

www.deadlinesinc.blogspot.com
DEADLINES INC.
"From the personal to the universal with a few laughs along the way"

believed to be clean.