[Peace] [Peace-discuss] join peace-action list serve / you are invited to brainstorm actions for peace

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 15 08:45:33 CDT 2010

Read the book.  Or at least the reviews.

What I would not have believed - and the incident that makes me think Ehrenreich
is on to something - is that, while the US president is fighting a vicious
imperial war half way around the word (and lying about it), there should be a
frenzied attempt to keep political discussion off the email list of a purported
anti-war group - on the grounds of its "negativity"!

This is silliness of a fairly high order; the person calling for it is not
stupid, so it requites another explanation...  --CGE

believed to be clean.