[Peace] Fwd: [sf-core] Fwd: Save NPR and PBS

Durango Mendoza durangom at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 18:04:42 CST 2011

I continue to support NPR and PBS, convoluted (pollluted) arguments to the contrary. Without them the wasteland would increase greatly. They offer more than just news. They offer points of view and stories of interest not covered in other outlets. I feel connected to others that use them. In a world of vituperation I find mostly common ground with others like myself, imperfect, but essentially trying to do what is best for others in a maddeningly complex world. I am with Belden and Mike on this. I am glad they are here. As well as others like them.