[Peace] Urbana People's History Project

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.illinois.edu
Sat Feb 12 22:27:06 CST 2011

[Seems like a cool project.  ElizaBeth sent this note to Peace a few days ago,
but I'm not sure whether it got out; it's in the archives, but at least
a couple of us didn't see it.

Does anyone from AWARE remember the event she describes here?
What else would we like to remember?  Some of the 4th-of-July parades
("a better world is possible", say), or the Postcards for Peace effort,
or the Feb. 15, 2003 demonstration in a blizzard, or the Mothers Against War
event in the civic center, or ... ??  -Stuart]