[Peace] Urbana Showing of "Budrus" this Saturday at Wesley

Ya'aqov Ziso yaaqovz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 12:29:07 CDT 2011

*It is a pleasant surprise to see JustForeignPolicy's endorsement of a
non-violent protest in Palestine. Non-violent protest seemed more potent
lately, hopefully maintained onward.
*
*
*
*For those unable to attend this screening 'Budrus' is also available at
Urbana Free Library *
*
http://lincpac.lincolntrail.info:8080/ipac20/ipac.jsp?&menu=search&aspect=subtab459&npp=25&ipp=20&spp=20&profile=urn&ri=&term=budrus&index=.GW
*
*
*
*(the disadvantage then will be missing the conversation to follow the movie
and its non-violent message) **Ya'aqov*
*
*
*