[Peace] celebrate the compositions of Mark Enslin

Susan Parenti sparenti at illinois.edu
Thu Sep 15 19:16:31 CDT 2011

Hello, friends---there are still some seats available at the
Enslinfest this weekend.  Come hear and see Brook Celeste, Danielle
Chynoweth, Rich Burkhardt, Jacob Barton, Andy Gricevich, and Susan
Parenti performing music and theater composed by Mark Enslin.

Enslin Fest is a weekend of the compositions and theater of Mark
Enslin. This event is the first in a series of concert-presentations
called "Glass of Wine with Brün," in honor of the late composer
Herbert Brün.

The three repeat performances will be held at the Herbert Brün House
at 122 Franklin Street in Urbana. Seating is limited (30 seats per
evening) so please RSVP by emailing Austin at theaustinmccann[at]gmail.

Friday September 16th 7:30pm
Saturday September 17th, 7:30pm
Sunday, September 18th. 2:00pm

Refreshments will be served.
$10 donation, though no one will be turned away for lack of funds.

For those unable to make the event or interested in recordings: we
intend to record audio and video footage of the event for
distribution. We invite you to donate to make this recording project
possible! Donating at least $20 to the Herbert Brun Society will get
you on the list. Please send a check written out to the Herbert Brun
Society, and mail it to 122 Franklin Street, Urbana Illinois, 61801.
Or donate at: http://www.designingasociety.net/