[Peace] Bring the War Money Home! Anti-War Rally & Speak-Out 10.6

Corey Mattson coreymattson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 07:51:19 CDT 2011

Bring Our War Money Home! --- Anti-War & Speak Out

Thursday, October 6th
5:00 - 6:00 pm
In front of the Bloomington Center for the Performing Arts
(Downtown on East Street, Bloomington, IL)

The Bloomington-Normal Citizens for Peace and Justice is having a longer
rally, including a speak-out, at the October anti-war rally to mark the 10th
anniversary of war and occupation in the Middle East. We'll have signs
available, and we're also encouraging groups to bring their organizational
banners to show the depth of opposition to the current wars.

As part of the speak-out, we'll have a megaphone available for people to
voice their opposition to the destruction and waste of war.

Please feel free to share with others....and bring a friend!