[Peace] AWARE Farmer's Market - help for this weekend? (but, no need for help with sweet corn fest)

Stuart Levy salevy at illinois.edu
Wed Aug 15 14:44:22 UTC 2012

Can anyone help staff the AWARE table at the Farmer's Market this
Saturday, for some portion of ~7:45AM - noon?

It should be lively - the CUCPJ people will be tabling with us, talking
about the prospects for a county jail and what we should do instead.

But, several of the regulars can't be there this week - Ron and Carol
can, but not all morning.

Does anyone have some time, especially for
   - first shift, 8AM - 9:20AM
   - third shift, 10:40AM - noon
   - transporting the market stuff back to our house in Champaign at noon
?  - Please let me know if so!

Also - for *next* weekend, the 25th, we *won't* have a booth at the
Sweet Corn Fest.  It's my fault - I missed the submission deadline.
Talked to the organizers later, but by then the vendor spaces were all
taken.  So, next year.

But, that means we will be doing the Farmer's Market on the 25th. If you
have time to come work at the Market then, that'd be great. (But if you
have to choose, we need the help most on this weekend, 8/18.)