[Peace] UIUC makes top forty list of "worst colleges for Jewish students"

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Dec 30 17:41:05 UTC 2016

did you know that Jewish students are horribly oppressed at UIUC? it's news
to me.

when I was an undergrad, I remember people at Hillel proudly stating that
ten percent of the UIUC student population was Jewish. It was a rough and
generous estimate, clearly, since there is no official record, and it
appeared to include people who didn't do anything "Jewish," except, you
know, breathe, eat, study, drink, break hearts and get their hearts broken,
just like everybody else.

i strongly prefer that to this defensive crouch. this defensive crouch is
quite unseemly.

https://www.algemeiner.com/the-40-worst-colleges-for-jewish-students-2016/

===

Robert Naiman