[Peace] can we "primary" Rick Jacobs? when is his term up? who will run against him?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Fri Dec 30 19:04:41 UTC 2016

When is his term up? Who can we get to run against him?

As Bernie says: "Enough is enough!"

[...]
Rabbi Rick Jacobs, the president of the Union for Reform Judaism, the
largest Jewish movement in North America, said it was “a miscalculation in
our minds. I think a majority of American Jews would agree, no matter how
one feels about settlements, that the idea that the U.N. is an honest
broker when it comes to Israel is laughable.”
[...]

- American Jews Divided Over Strain in U.S.-Israel Relations
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/29/us/american-jews-john-kerry-israel.html

I'm ready to announce my candidacy if we can't find anyone else with the
courage to run. I'll have to bone up on what you say to bless the bread and
what you say to bless the wine. I'm sure there's an online course I can
take from the University of Phoenix.

===

Robert Naiman
Policy Director