[Peace] School Supplies also needed for Thursday, Aug. 10th, in Urbana

Szoke, Ron r-szoke at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 8 02:01:24 UTC 2017

Let me add a another notice concerning a $5 lunch buffet to benefit & fill backpacks for M.L. King school in Urbana:

“King School has the highest rate of free & reduced lunches & the highest homeless rate of all schools in the Urbana district.  Without our help, most of these students would not have a backpack or supplies at all.

"We will also be accepting donations of children clothing, socks & new underwear. . . . Our goal is $3,000.”

Thursday, August 10th, 11 am to 2 pm,  $5 for all you can eat buffet or carry out.

At Piato Cafe inside Lincoln Square Mall, Urbana.

~~ Ron Szoke