[Peace] to keep a balance, Urb Park proposes to kill 60-100 Crystal lake geese-- read & take survey

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 12:36:32 UTC 2020

Thank you Niloofar and Deb,

I just completed the survey, having just now seen it, and I’m furious over the inhumanity of slaughtering these love creatures. I’m just as outraged at the genocide or culling as they usually refer to it, of wildlife, animals as I am of humans.

The upgrades or improvements they are planning would be better left alone if it requires this slaughter.

I will with your permission, circulate your letter below, along with Niloofar’s on FB, along with the link to the survey and phone number.