[Rfu-barnraising] Fw: Hotel summary report

Hannah Sassaman hannahjs at prometheusradio.org
Fri Oct 7 11:18:50 CDT 2005

UI is having a bunch of games that weekend?  then a local person should call the lincoln right away and find out about getting a barnraising rate, and
reserving a bank of rooms.  holding 20-30 for the month of october might be good (of course as long as they don't require any deposit to do so).  if people are
swamped i can look into that next week-o.

(historians sometimes travel in packs.  i have seen them in philadelphia carrying thick guides and pencils.)

hannah s.
prometheusradoproject