[Rfu-barnraising] Re: Meeting notes - 10.12.05

faith swords faith at chambana.net
Wed Oct 12 20:35:41 CDT 2005

Hey barn-raising folks,

Ok so Danielle convinced me to get involved in all this, but since I've
been totally out of the loop for months, I need to know a few things.

1. I need to know exactly what is expected of me. This is not because I'm
not interested or able to do a bunch of work, but because I am also in
school and at work full time and thus need to budget my time. I don't want
to be the girl who says "Yes I can do that" and then drops the ball
because the job wasn't clearly explained.

2. I need to know what has happened on the housing front so far. Hannah, I
guess this has been your thing so far. Do I need to speak with people at
the hotel or is that all set up?

3. I really hate to say this, y'all, but I need to know when exactly the
barn-raising events are happening! I really have not been keeping track of
any of this stuff!

4. Danielle, what is the status of the survey?

5. Lynsee, who are you sending solicitations to? I don't want to double up
as much as can be helped.

If someone could bring me up to speed within the next couple of days, I
would like to get cracking as quickly as possible. Wednesday evenings are
usually ok for me to come to meetings (except tonight when I already had a
commitment), but if I can't make it, I will let people know and I will let
people know what the status of my stuff is as well.

All of that said, I have already spoken with several people who would all
be more than happy to have people crash on their couches or floors!

Faith