[Rfu-barnraising] Re: [RFU] About webcasting WRFU

Doug Hoepker doughoepker at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 16:46:07 CDT 2005

> I strongly believe
> that we should not
> gratuitously violate the regulations.  Would anyone
> else like to weigh in on
> this?

I'm in partial agreement on the rules violations,
which means I guess that I'm not in agreement. But, we
need further discussion on the subject, and I
respectfully ask that we engage the group of experts
we'll have on hand during the barnraising for their
opinions, on both the values of webcasting and also
the possibility of punishment. Maybe we should
schedule a "discussion" during the barnraising, at
which time those who are pro/against can voice their
opinions and be heard by all who give a hoot. Since
this is our barnraising, I think we should be able to
say that we'd like to make certain that time is placed
aside for this to happen.

We do NOT have to make a formal decision on the matter
during the barnraising. But, it would be helpful to
hear what those with more experience in dealing with
rules-making organizations and low power stations have
to say about webcasting.

-Doug