[Rfu-barnraising] wireless

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 28 19:57:28 CDT 2005

I looked into this earlier in the summer.  I believe that there are
additional licensing fees, and restrictions on how many songs you can play
by a particular artist and from a particular album.  Personally, I do not
wish to be hindered by these restrictions.  I would vote NO on streaming the
station on the internet.

--Phil